Terms and Conditions
Successful applicants are required to abide by all of the conditions set out below:
- projects must meet the conditions of the eligibility criteria;
- organisations must not use the money provided for the project, nor any interest earned on the money, for any other purpose than what is specified in the approved project description;
- upon completion of the project, grant recipients must provide ADHC with a written financial and evaluation report;
- the NSW Seniors Week logo provided to grant recipients in January 2013 must be used and ADHC funding acknowledged;
- the grant recipient will take sole responsibility for the project;
- by disclosing information about your organisation and/or sponsoring organisation in this application, you give permission for the information to be disclosed to the local Member of Parliament and/or local council so that successful grant recipients can receive acknowledgement at a local level; and
- applications for $1,000 must be matched by your organisation. This can include sponsorship, cash or in-kind contributions such as venue hire, catering and administration costs. Grant recipients of $1,000 must submit a final budget acquittal to the value of $2,000 or more.
Advertising and promotion
All grant recipients are responsible for the promotion and advertising of their event. Successful applicants can list their NSW Seniors Week projects and events on the NSW Seniors Week website from February 2013.
To obtain a copy of the Seniors Week Logo please email email@example.com
Submission of an application form does not guarantee funding. Previous successful applications are not guaranteed funding. Applicants should read the specifications for the funding program to be fully informed of requirements.
ADHC accepts no responsibility for the project, irrespective of the funding provided by the agency to support the project, and irrespective of its inclusion in the NSW Seniors Week events program and NSW Seniors Week website.